10/27/10

Hump Day Halloween

On this last hump day before Halloween, I have a series of movies and cartoons for you.

First up, is the one for the kiddies: Trick or Treat by Disney.

You can watch it on Youtube: http://youtu.be/skdVouumMk4, but I have a copy on my Black Cauldron DVD. I just love watching Donald get his just desserts delivered by a feisty Witch Hazel.

I love old-school horror. Meaning Alfred Hitchcock is my man. Of all the thrillers he made, Psycho is probably my favorite. Anthony Perkins is super creepy. This movie scared the heck out of me when I first saw it. And it's iconic.

And, to keep things in the family, my other favorite Halloween scary movie is the 1978 version of Halloween starring Janet Leigh's daughter, Jamie Lee Curtis.



What are your favorite Halloween films? Do you love gory horror films or the psychological ones? Do you watch Halloween cartoons or are you too old for that?

If you'd like a copy of the classic Donald Duck Trick or Treat cartoon, it's included as an extra on the Black Cauldron.

No comments:

Post a Comment