1/1/10

Happy New Year! 2010 already??

New Years is just another day to me. I'm not a big party animal,and I don't do New Year's resolutions. But I do like to set a few goals. (I figure if I don't label them resolutions, I stand a better chance of getting them accomplished).

I started the blog early last year on a whim. I'd toyed with reviews for years, but this was the first time I sat down and dedicated time and energy to an ongoing review effort.

Of the 66 posts I made last year, 60 of them were reviews. Not too shabby for a part-time solo effort.

My goals for this year are

1. Get my post count up to 2 per week.
2. Be more consistent with my blogging. I tend to skip weeks, then bulk post for a few days.
3. Try some of the authors who write in genres outside my usual comfort zone.
4. Try (again) to like ebooks. Difficult to do when you live in a low internet speed area with no wireless hotspots.

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy 2010.
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment