10/22/10

Follow My Book Blog Friday



This is my first time participating in the Follow My Book Blog Friday hop hosted by Parajunkee.com , and I'm looking forward to finding new blogs and meeting new bloggers.

Today's question: What are you reading?

I'm finishing up Scoundrel by Zoe Archer.


It's the second in the Blades of the Rose series and is a blast to read. Set in the 19th century, Scoundrel is part adventure novel, part romance with a little magic and mythology thrown in. I am completely hooked on this series. The next installment, Rebel, is scheduled for release on November 2.

I'm also hosting a giveaway of Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis. If you love contemporary romance and haven't read her yet, you've been missing out. Wonderful characters and lots of humor!

I'm on Twitter, too! I'd love for you to follow me. My tweets are a mix of books, baking, and sometimes the antics of my two adorable but mischievous boys.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Amber

10 comments:

  1. Oh you're reading scoundrel, I can't wait to see what you think! I have Warrior waiting for me and I'm really excited to start it. I'll be checking back for your review. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by to say Hi and checki out your blog. Stop by and say Hi and enter my book giveaways. My favorite place to read is in bed at night after the kids are in bed! Have a great weekend!
    Lora http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. Glad you like the Visual Frights feature :o)

    new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noticed I'm already following you not I'm following you on "Follow Friday," hope you'll come visit me and follow if you already haven't.

    I absolutely love finding new bloggers to follow.

    Karen / lilk13

    http://lilk13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, folling you on Twitter now :)

    #FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping in from Follow Friday. New follower. Looking forward to reading your reviews.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first blog hop as well!! Thanks for the follow!!

    Kristin
    http://buriedbybooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I am stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. I hope your weekend is going wonderfully.

    I'm a new follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Everyone! I hope your weekend is going well.

    @Jenny, My review of Scoundrel will be up next week. I hope you enjoy Warrior!

    @Karen, Welcome back :)

    @Bookdout, Welcome and thanks for the follow!

    @Lora, After the kids are in bed is the perfect time to read, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    Just returning the vist and the follow. Have a great Sunday!

    bookbee

    ReplyDelete