6/8/11

Hump Day Classic Movie: Green Card (1990)

I just finished reading Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey. The plot involved a pretend engagement, and some of the kooky things that happened reminded me so much of the movie Green card starring Andie MacDowell and Gerard Depardieu (in particular, the Photoshopping element that paralleled the fake photos in the movie.)

Green Card is a sweet romantic comedy that I personally haven't watched in a very long time. Hard to believe the movie is over 20 years old now.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to watch this again--such a sweet movie! And the apartment is gorgeous! I saw it with my hubby who's now a naturalized U.S. Citizen. Even though we're a real couple we were nervous about the "green card" interview which turned out to be not a big deal at all.

    ReplyDelete