4/25/13

Spring in the Mountains!

It's finally Spring in the mountains. Although I really shouldn't complain given the fact that two years ago, we still had feet of snow on the ground. But I'm so happy to be able to open the windows and let in that fresh breeze.



I was trying to take some pictures of the flowers in the front yard when this little bee decided he had prior claims. Would not leave me alone, so after snapping his picture, I left him to it.


I planted these anemones last fall. I was so surprised they actually grew, since I'm known in my circles as Ms. Black Thumb. I kill everything. Thank goodness for carefree bulbs!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just love them. I spend most of April hoping we don't get hail or snow. We've had many a year where our flowers bloomed then were crushed by winter weather. So far, it looks like we'll get an actual spring! :)

      Delete