3/30/11

Waiting on Wednesday: A Beginner's Guide to Rakes by Suzanne Enoch


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted over at Breaking the Spine. Every week, we highlight titles we just can't wait to get our greedy book-loving hands on.

Format: Mass Market pb
Pub Date: October 4, 2011
Publisher: St. Martin's
ISBN: 9780312534516

Details are sketchy about this book so far, but I did glean from Ms. Enoch's Facebook page that this is the beginning of a new series, not a continuation of the Adventurer's Club series. And... I somehow missed the fact that she's changed publishers! This one is being published by St. Martin's!!

I'm a big fan of Suzanne Enoch's historical romances, and I'm curious to see how a shift in publishers will affect her writing.  *fingers crossed*

3 comments:

  1. I love Suzanne Enoch's contemporary books but I haven't tried any of her historical stuff yet.
    I'll have to look some up and give the a go.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sally,

    Oh the Sam Jellicoe contemporaries are a hoot, but The Rake (Regency historical) is still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have at least one of the Adventurers' club books on my Kindle, waiting to be read. The good thing about St. Martin's is that they allow lending of Kindle books. Though of course they still don't allow e-lending in libraries.

    ReplyDelete